Saturday, January 3, 2015

About Me

My name is Rachel, and I am a sophomore student at Marietta College. At the college, I am pursuing a bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering and a certificate in Leadership Studies. I am passionate about coffee, the environment, learning, running, and Alpha Xi Delta. This semester at NUI - Galway, I will be fulfilling general education requirements and embracing my artistic side a little more.

I have spent my nineteen years in Pennsylvania and Ohio, and I am thrilled for the opportunity to live in Ireland for the next four months. I owe a very special thank you to my parents and sister for their encouragement and undying support.

Whether you've just stumbled across my blog or are following my posts for class, thank you for reading! The best is yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment